Wednesday, May 23, 2018

4th Quarter Reflection

The Overall Project
This quarter, we were assigned to create a fake product and sell it like it was shark tank. My group members were Maleah, Devon, and Addy. We created a product called the Realmote. The project took the whole quarter to get everything done. We ended up facing some small obstacles during the creation of the website, because nobody excelled in coding. We did a good job communicating. I learned to be flexible over the course of this project. Some feedback I got was to think about hoe the project would work in the real world and talk louder. The parts we changed were that we were a lot more loud during our final presentation. I feel like I did a good job on my part of the project. I feel like it could've been better but overall I'm satisfied.
Time Management
Time management could've been better for me but I still think I did pretty good. I worked with the commercial and overall I more supervised and refined the website and other things to make sure we were ready for the presentation. I also wrote most of the script.
Areas of Strength
I feel that I have good technical skills and I work with other people really well. I also had a great team and our project went way better than expected. I think this project also helped me to improve the areas that I needed to improve. I think of myself as a well rounded and tolerable group member now.
Areas of Improvement
One of the areas I needed to improve in was communication. We got better toward the end by asking each other for help and helping others when we needed to. 
Summary
What I liked most was being able to see how our project turned out. We got to see other group's inventions as well. I would change how we did the website because even though we finished, it was difficult because we didn't know who was doing what. I learned that it is easier to get things done when people are on the same page. I'm going to miss e-comm next year. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment