Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Braeden Schneider Personality Type



My personality type is INTP. Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving. It means I try to solve things with reason, and I mostly keep to myself. It also means that I'm interested in theories and abstract ideas, and that I'm interested in solving them. I can adapt to most any situations, and I'm really good at doing things and solving problems as long as they interest me. I can be kind of a jerk, because sometimes I don't realize how critical TOO critical really is. 

I feel like this type describes me pretty well. The part about being good at solving problems if they interest me is absolutely spot on. I feel that most of this is spot on, although I am not very complex, I see myself as a pretty simplistic person. My personality type matches people like Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, and strangely, Tina Fey. My personality doesn't explain much of the issues I have with other people, because I don't really have issues with anyone. I figure it's better to make friends than enemies.

I guess in a way, doing this assignment helped me learn more about myself. It was kinda fun to see what I got. I figured out my type is fairly rare too. It only accounts for 3-5% of the U.S. population. I learned about what I was good at, and what I can do to better myself. I hope one day, I can have a well rounded personality and be more understanding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment